Monday, September 21, 2015

Just A Simple Blog

   Hello and welcome to my little corner of the internet! I'm not sure how you've found it here, but thank you for joining me.
   My name is Bradley Branson, but my friends mostly call me Brad. There are, however, those few confusing friends that, in referring to me, fluctuate between Bradley and Brad, the reason for which I am still not clear on. Perhaps it's the time of day, the setting of where our meeting took place, if they have had their coffee yet... maybe the phase of the moon? Anyway, I do not have a particular favorite of which to be called, as long as it stays within the obvious parameter of my name.
   My expectations for this little blog are not grand, other than it will be a simple space for me to write and post what I find truly inspiring. And how I intend to convey this is through the photographs I create. 
   It is true that my photographic pursuit has grown and become something I am very fond of, but it is merely the art form I feel that I can best present what is truly most important to me, storytelling.  When it all comes down to it, I am above all else, a storyteller. And what absolutely compels me the most to create are the abundant virtues and truths revealed in the Bible, as well as the small part I live in the greatest story, this life, written by the author who orchestras all, EL-OLAM- Everlasting God.
   All this to say, life and personal work will be documented here, in my little corner of the wide wide web.  
   
 



No comments:

Post a Comment